Friday, April 05, 2013

I have GOODIES for this weekend!!

I made 30 little trinkets for the Craftacular goody bags:


Just some charms for your purse, keys, cat's collar, whatever! Cute, huh?


I finished the 30 needed for that show, and decided to make a few extras.  You know, because I still had  some beer left in the bottle and I cannot just sit and do nothing while I was finishing it, right?

So I will have one for the first 10 people on Saturday who say they saw this online for my Beads and Boutique show from 12-4.  I will also have one for the first 10 people on Sunday at Sassy's Spring Boutique!!


Please remember that you must be one of the first 10 people to mention the goodies to get the goodies!!!!  Limit one per person, of course.  Let's not be greedy, eh?


1 comment:

christina said...


Oh how cute!!! gott'a get me one!
see U sunday... =^,^=