Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Knitty Things

Knitted cuffs:
 I have about 15 of these ready to go for the next show :)

And a fabulous knitted necklace:
 It's about 6 feet long with a glass button closure.
You can wrap it up to four times around your neck, depending on the look you're going for.  I have a couple of different colorways ready to go.  Making progress!  Almost ready?  Who am I kidding?  I have a TON of work yet to do before I am good to go to my first show of the year!

5 people have something to say:

christina said...


cool, cool...
I think they will sell good for you!

As does Everything that you make!!!

xo =^,^= CW

christina said...

Oh... and I just watched your new slide show, it ROCKS!!!!

=^,^= CW

Kathy Hallberg said...

Very very cool bracelets

Kathy Hallberg said...

Very Very cool bracelets!! Love them.

Jodie said...

Thank you, ladies!!

 
*/