Thursday, January 03, 2013

Christmas Swap!

Okay...due to the fact that BOTH Ayden and I have been horribly sick over the holidays.......I did not get around to opening my swap gifts.  But today I sat at the kitchen table and had a little Ayden-is-back-to-school-so-I-will-open-all-my-gifts party.


Not exactly how it is supposed to be done, but what can I say?  Illness is running through my town like swamp water.  A quick pic is all you're gonna get too.  Sad state of affairs over here, let me tell ya!  I do love all my gifts, and so appreciate everyone making them and going to the expense of shipping them!

Now i am going to go take a nap.  Maybe tomorrow I will actually get around to making a few beads?

2 comments:

Kepi said...

Oh what a happy bracelet, I love the colors. Thank you for sharing.

TesoriTrovati said...

The 12 days was a fun swap! I enjoyed being a part of it. Sorry that you were sick and hope that you have recovered! Enjoy the day. Erin