Friday, November 30, 2012

Shows, Blog Hops and Swaps!

Oh my!!

Tomorrow will be my last show of the year!!  You will find me in Crete, Nebraska at Doane College.  9-3 Saturday.  60 vendors with handmade goodies!  Come shop and keep those of us with small businesses in business!

Also.....Lorelei is once again having her 12 Days of Christmas Swap this year!  I get to play :)  My packages are all ready to go put tomorrow.  Hope everyone likes what I made :)  You can click the link over there on the right of your screen to find out more.  We'll start opening packages on the 25th, so come on back and see what everyone sent!

And....Lori Anderson is having a Blog Hop that I am participating in....there is also a link on the right for more info on that.  That is on January 11th.  Haven't decided what I am making yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something :)

No pictures for you yet.  Probably in January I will start showing you some of my new stuff.  I am making so many cool things right now that it's really hard to keep them quiet!

No comments: