Friday, March 09, 2012

March Buttons!

All finished! I love the blues...my favorite. They are like little rivers or ponds you can wear :)

Enter to win one of these beauties!! Drawing at the end of the month! Enter on this post for one entry, post to Facebook for another entry, and pin me on Pinterest for another entry!! Three chances to enter this month! Don't forget to comment to let me know you've posted or pinned :)

I'll set up the give-away page on the right!!

Some Aquamarine info:


The gemstone aquamarine is the blue, or perhaps more correctly, blue-green or aqua variety of the mineral beryl. Aquamarine is the birthstone for March, and it is commonly recognized as the Zodiac stone for the constellation of Scorpio (although it is usually referred to as beryl in this regard). As beryl, aquamarine is mentioned in the Bible. Aquamarine jewelry is associated with beauty, honesty, loyalty, and happiness.

3 comments:

Gramma T said...

Very pretty! LOVE aquamarine!!!

Terrie

christina said...

WOW!!! and so BIG too!!!!!
count me in the drawing please!!!
Love it!!

christina

matkat said...

Very pretty blue!!
Kathy