Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sale on Etsy!



Okay, so I have all these random, lovely rods of glass taking up valuable space in my house...so I am making spacers! On sale spacers!! On Etsy!!



This week I have two gorgeous sets of purple. These are the entire rod of the color...and I do not know if I'll find another rod to make more or not. So consider these unique one-of- kind-spacers. Check again next Thursday for a new batch of destash sale beads :)

I also managed to make this bracelet for myself. My last one got stolen right off my wrist! This one wraps twice, and doubles as a choker. Love the red and turquoise together!

3 comments:

matkat said...

LOVE that bracelet!!!!

christina said...

way cool... the bracelet and t the spacers...

I want 2 buy both sets of spacers!!

Christina...

Cheryl said...

I'd steal this one right off your wrist, if I had a chance!