Thursday, November 17, 2011

My torching table.....

Has never looked worse! I hate using a tiny piece of glass.....I want the entire rod! Plus, I'm just lazy like that :)So the goal of this week (and maybe then next couple of weeks ) is to turn that mess of glass into beads like these: Made last night. 20 focals! TWENTY!! That's a lot of beads! So wish me luck.....

Oh, and I'll try to get an "after" shot. If I make it to the end of the mess before I die a horrible glass-related death. Like impaling myself on one of these short rods.



5 comments:

tinae said...

Love the focals. They are my colors. You have some beads for me I bet. How and when can I get them?

Cheryl said...

These beads are beautiful! Please don't impale yourself so you can make more of them!!!

christina said...

OMG!!!! U R Soooooo funny!!!

Jodie said...

Thanks, ladies! Yes, Tina...I have beads for you. What are you doing the first Saturday in December? Having a thing at the new house!

tinae said...

Nothing that I know of. Let me know directions and I would love to come.