Friday, June 03, 2011

Okay!! So sorry about....

the silence. We have been looking at houses for the past month and it's kind of time-consuming to say the least. But today we found out that we got the house we wanted!!! So......not so many more open studio dates. Sad, I know. I am sure going to miss my studio!!


But tomorrow, Saturday the 4th, I will be open from 1p.m. until 3 p.m. Stop by! We are going to be making these peyote bead earrings:
Don"t worry--they're very easy to make! And this month--the kit is FREE!! So stop by, make a pair of earrings, shop for beads and visit. I think I'll be able to have one more open studio time next month, but I can't promise anything.

Also---I will be at the Piedmont Farmer's Market in the morning, from 8a.m. until noon. The closest intersection is Cotner and "A" Street. Come see me--I'll be out and about selling beads all day on Saturday!!!


No comments: