Friday, March 25, 2011

Okay, so it's been a week....

since I posted something. Almost, anyway. I really haven't made much to show lately, spacers for Etsy get kind of boring! So today, in an effort to enrich both our lives, I decided to make a little series of bracelets. Remember these beaded beads? The series revolves around those. Here's the start: My tray, filled with a bunch of things from my stash, that will coordinate with the beaded beads. Yes, this is how I work. A mess? Perhaps. No idea how they'll turn out? Most certainly! Click on pic to enlarge :) Hopefully by sometime tomorrw, these will all be strung up and ready for embellishing. Because I can never leave well enough alone, can I?

1 comment:

christina said...

Nice color combos... they will be
very lovely I'm sure...
have a great day... christina