Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New line of Itty-bitty....

tabby spacer beads! These are in the green/blue colorway:and a side-view so you can see they're pressed flat:Sold in sets of five--measuring 1-3/4 inch or so per strand. Way to stinkin' cute IMHO. Lots of colorways to come as I think them up :)

And a sneek peek at the new "Market Collection" for this summer's farmer's markets: Delicious, yes? Good enough to eat but not so sweet! And still on the mandrels--I need a minion to clean beads :)

3 comments:

tinae said...

Jodie, I love the strawberries. I will have to get some. Teach me how and I will help clean. Will work for beads. LOL

christina said...

WOW!!! all way to cute...
can't waite to see the itsy bitsy
tabbys in person...
and the strawberrys...
....sweet....
looking forward to the rest of the farm...
christina...

TanyaMcGuire said...

Jodie, I need a minion too so when you find one will you get one for me.