Friday, August 27, 2010

My last Saturday.....

at the Piedmont Farmer's Market! Come see me!!

I worked all week on this cuff: Does anyone out there know what the center stone is? (Carla says it's Chita Jasper) The ones on either side of the center are black onyx. At the back are labordorite stones:
Lots of seed bead stitching!!
All leather interior, as you can see. Don't ask what the white spot is--maybe something on the camera lens?

The first Saturday in September is my Craft-Destash Sale in front of the studio. Need my address? E-mail me! And don't forget to pre-register for the lariat class--details to the right of your screen :)



2 comments:

Perlen und Pinsel said...

Wunderschöne Arbeit! Mein Kompliment!
LG Claudia

Jodie said...

LG Claudia says "Beautiful work! My Compliments!"

Thank you, LG Claudia!!