Friday, July 09, 2010

This weekend....

will be a busy one! Saturday is the Piedmont Farmer's Market, where I'll have this: Yes, that's right! The "dollar-bead-basket" will be on my table this Saturday! Lots of goodies in here--so take advantage!!

Sunday, Art-in-the-Park in Kearney, Harmon Park. I have made lots of fun stuff, like these: "Wrap Bracelets"

So come on over--there will be a park full of art, jewelry and pottery for you to see. Also--lunch from the church ladies. With pie. *PIE*

See you there :)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the wrap bracelets. How much do you sell them for?
kathy

Christina~Black Cat Gallery said...

WOW!!! way cool... as always...
and yes do tell, how much??

=^,^= meow...

Jodie said...

Thanks, Kathy & Christina! These sell for $30.00 each. A bargain for beauty, I think :)

Sarah said...

the bracelets, so pretty... and you had me at "pie"!

Kathy said...

Did you sell them all? Are there still some available?
kathy