Friday, July 16, 2010

Frog surgery....

and other tales from the week! I bought this guy from Hobby Lobby today, his tongue is missing something--see the little spot? But for $4.00, I knew I could make him work.So with the help of a bit of E6000 glue, he's now happily savoring a nice stack of beads. He'll probably be put out in front of my studio. See how cute?And I made piles and piles of beads:That were then made into a pile of "Wrap" bracelets:See the crystal and purple on in the back? I made that one for me. I'ts actually the second one I made for myself--the first was snatched almost right from my wrist in Kearney! I'm glad it found a good home :) We'll see if this one comes home with me after this weekend!
Saturday--Piedmont Farmer's Market, 8 a.m. until noon. Sunday--Art-in-the-Park, Grand Island, Stolley Park, 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Come see me!!


No comments: