Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Did you miss....

the show last weekend? Here's some pics of the table!! Lots of beads & kits: New display for my little earrings:
Bracelets, pins & turquoise pendants:
Trinket collection & bead mixes:
The wire frame with even more earrings!!:
More beads:
After the show, Lisa & I went here for some supper:
It was delicious!
And here's my helper and daughter, Lisa:
going home after a hard day's work!
Next show--Platsmouth on the 30th--Art in the Yard. Come see me in person, why don't you?

2 comments:

Christina~Black Cat Gallery Traveling Art said...

WOW!!! what a post... cool pictures of your display at your show. And I just love that little zebea box, can't waite 2 see it in
person... Love all of the new things in your display...
Excelant as always...
and what a cute little helper...
=^,^= meow...

Sarah said...

Your displays and tables look wonderful! Wish I could have seen them in person.