Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Work Table Tuesday

Here's what I'm working on:



A nice kit by Kate McKinnon. I'm having a good time with it so far :)



My garden outside the studio is starting to take shape. Ayden and I planted this pansy:


A gift from Mary and Donna!


This rose was picked out by Ayden because it's pink, his favorite color at the moment:

Note the wine bottles in the background from my Open Studio party, and the iris bulbs coming in.

Tanya and I put this clematis in place as well as the jar and little red birdy thing:
We did have a little help from my husband, of course:)
Wow--that's a lot of pictures for today! I did take some cute ones of Ayden this afternoon--but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for those. Can you stand the suspense?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looking good, Jodie. I am impressed by how much you got done since the weekend!