Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I started making beads yesterday at 9:00 p.m! For those of you who don't know me, I used to work well past midnight but since Ayden has come into our lives, 10:00 p.m. is my bedtime :) But when inspiration strikes, I find it best to roll with it! So new beads--more of the big discs, in black & raku:These are about 1-1/4 inch across. Biggin's!

And I played around with some smaller discs in the same color palette--love them! Lots of color and texture:

These are about 3/4 inch across, and there's 29 of them in all! I think I'll have to make some smaller sets of these, (easier on the pocketbook), but what a statement piece these would make all together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally checking in on your blog and drooling all over the computer! Ayden is looking so grown up and super adorable! We've got to do lunch before I leave.
~Tonia~