Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Okay--I've been busy making lots of focal beads and lots of bracelets!! Have to be ready for those spring & summer shows, right? Fringe bracelets--

Leaf II:
Salsa Dance:
I've been making this style bracelet for at least 4 years now and it's still one of my best sellers--so I keep making them!!


Here's the beads for my next three bracelets and also a peek at the focals I've been making. Don't worry--I didn't take them all. There's still plenty of beads left in the box for your creations!!

4 comments:

Stephanie & Chris Haussler said...

Love the focals, and the salsa dance! I haven't tried using that big of a bead on the ends of my fringe. Thanks for all the help this year, and let us know when your ready to upgrade the kiln!

Jodie said...

Thanks, Stephanie! And I will be sure to give you first dibs on my kiln!!

Carol Dean said...

Both of these bracelet styles are just too much fun ;D

Jodie said...

Thanks, Carol Dean!