Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Been on a little vacation, haven't I? Now it's time to buckle down and get some serious work done. I'm very excited about the beads I'm making for 2008--lots of new shapes, colors and textures are coming out of my kiln. I think you're going to like them!! As soon as I nail down a concrete spring schedule, I'll post it here. No more website--all the news and delicious eye-candy will be posted here from now on.
By the way--you really should click on the picture to enlarge it--the layers on this one are outstanding! I just don't know if I can part with it!! Reminds me of an agate slice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely beautiful. You're right, it would be hard to let it go. Maybe have to make another? Jan

barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.