Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Long time no post!! The show in Kearney was fabulous! Lots of cool people in to buy beads & see Ayden. He was such a good boy, as usual! Here's what I've been working on:

My beaded art doll Serena is finished--here's a close up of some of the work that went into her:

Stop by one of my shows to see her in person!

I finally had time to make one of the "Pirate's Plunder" bracelets out of the current Beadwork Magazine:
It was fun to make, but don't look for any more to be made by me--this is a one-time occurance!!

And finally--some beads! I think these are real show-stoppers!! "Raku Rolos" will be on Etsy shortly! For more pics & a price, click the Etsy link on the right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW and then Wow again. You've been a busy lady and I love what you've done. The Pirate's Plunder is wonderful. Makes me drool. The new beads are great. I want everything I see. Jan

Stephanie & Chris Haussler said...

Love those Raku Rolos, cool too that you have the button for the clasp! We will see you Saturday in Lincoln!

Jodie said...

Thanks, Jan!! Hope to see you soon at a seed-bead meeting!!

Stephanie--Thanks!! Be sure you stop by to say hi!

Jeanne Craine said...

I love the bracelet-very cool Jodi!! Will you be in Marshalltown? Jeanne Barta Craine

Jodie said...

Jeanne--I don't think so--I don't have anyone to watch the baby for that long. Maybe next year!!