Sunday, July 29, 2007



Hello, again!! Here's a couple of sneak peeks at the new doll I'm working on!! The last one got put to the side until she tells me what she wants next :)
Ayden is staying here for a bit so I've been really busy! Sorry about the long times between blogging--I'm trying to get back on track, but it's been a long time since I was up with a baby and it's wearing me down a little!
Tomorrow I'm going to try to get started on my Beaded Journal page for this month--maybe I can at least get it going before the month is up------

3 comments:

Jeanne Craine said...

Cool Jodie!!! Purple and blues-does it get any better! I love it!

The Family Jewels said...

That is yummy eye candy! Just what I like to wake up to...thank you for the treat!

Let me know if you need a nap and I can help.

Have a great day! I'll call you later to get together.
-Tonia

Jodie said...

Jeanne--thanks!!

Tonia--I need a nap every day!!