Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's Altered Tuesday!! I started a journal last week--I got this far:


It still needs a few more layers on the cover before I'm happy with it--then comes the daunting task of filling up the many pages inside!!



And here is an update on my Beaded Journal Project:

A work in progress, as you can see from the thread hanging off of it! More to come.


And finally today--I'll give you a preview of my next beaded art doll--this one is sporting on of my newest clay faces, and that's it so far!



3 comments:

The Family Jewels said...

She looks great, but she really needs those shells and you could name her Madonna! ;} I am on the hunt for my camera, so that I can see what I can do to post what I get done tonight. I will be creating all day tomorrow, well until my meeting anyway. BTW hubby is not too mad for me saying yes to company for the weekend.

Lois B said...

Nice start on the BJP. I really like your colors and layout so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Grace said...

Oh Jodie... I love this, what a wonderful face, such nice detail. Really like the colors around the face. I'm so glad I stopped in to see your stuff!

Grace