Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Well, the show in Des Moines, IA was great fun! Lots of new people who have never seen my jewelry or beads, and lots of friends stopping by to see me. I love the feedback you get from shows, you know?


Anyway, it Altered Tuesday! I haven't altered anything yet today, unless you count this length of rope that I "altered" into a tiny bowl! It's going on my dresser to hold all the loose change & things from my day--thought you might like to see it!


Check back later, I might actually get some time to make an ATC or something, okay? Otherwise, pictures of beads tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! It is really cute...not exactly your usual colors, but I really like it. -Tonia

Mary said...

Looks good. Everyone needs a change "jar". Glad you had fun in Des Moines. Did you love Valley Junction?

Jodie said...

Thanks, Tonia! I like it lots--it's already on my dresser making itself useful!

Mary--Valley Junction was way cool! Lots of neat shops--wish I could have had more time to look around, though!