Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Grand Island show was F-U-N! A big "Thanks" goes out to everyone who came out to see me! The weather was wonderful, wasn't it? I had a little time to sit in the front of the shop and bead with one of the owners--is there anything more enjoyable than sitting in a bead shop and working away on a project? Here's the bracelet I was working on--
I got the beads from my mom--they're from an old necklace of hers, which I immediately took apart, of course! Why have all those beautiful birds in one piece when I can make several for many people to enjoy? They're adorable, aren't they?

5 comments:

Moon Stumpp said...

Oooooo....love the color! Great design too. Totally yummy.

Carla said...

Great set, Jodie! Really pretty!

TanyaMcGuire said...

Those birds make me think of little Road Runners

Mary said...

Very nice, Jodie.

Jodie said...

Thanks, everyone!!