Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Altered Tuesday!


First, I covered a cardboard box that I had lying around in this retro-cool Partridge Family looking paper--I'm going to put all my favorite buttons in it, in case you hadn't guessed that!


Next, I played around with mixed-media lapel pins--this one has a vintage door knocker brad (from Paper Valise), cotton fabric, a pearl and a lampwork bead, some crystals and a hand stitched leather backing:


this one has cotton fabric, a lampwork disc, and some old watch parts (also from Paper Valise), hand stitched leather backing:


Now I just have to get some altered cards for the pins made!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, you have been very busy. Looks really good. I will be making it to May NBS meeting. I have a doctor's appointment that afternoon--so I even get to come early.

Stephanie Haussler said...

Jodie-Love the pink one, your lampwork disc is awesome.

Jodie said...

Mary--yeah! We get to see Mary next month!!

Stephanie--Thanks!