Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's Altered Tuesday! So I started altering this blank book, but as you can see it's nowhere near finished. Some of the pages have been started as well, but I have to wait until my order gets here from Stampin' Up to finish. Anyway--here's the work in progress!



And the winner of my "Think Pad" drawing is........











Moon! So little Miss Moon Stump--e-mail me your address and I'll send you that fabulous Pad O' Paper to jot down all your great beady ideas in, okay? marshalljodie@aol.com

2 comments:

Mary said...

I have been watching your site all day for the Altered piece of the week. : ) Looks neat, I will check back for finished product. I really should get some of my stamps out again. Hope all is well in your part of the state.

Moon Stumpp said...

Thank Jodi!!!!! It's wonderful. I'm going to use it bedside when I come up with ideas for jewelry. Thank you again!!!!