Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Today marks my 200th post! It also is the beginning of what I'm going to call "Altered Tuesday". Every Tuesday I'm going to make something altered instead of (or in addition to) my usual beads & jewelry. Sound like fun? Today's altered peice is not quite finished, so I'll post it's picture later!


Anyway--so in honor of my 200th post and the new Altered Tuesday--everyone who leaves a comment on my blog from now until next Altered Tuesday will be entered into a drawing to receive the "Think Pad" pictured below. An original piece of my art--an altered pad of paper perfect for jotting down all your thoughts. Or maybe your grocery list--whatever! So let's see who's game!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodie,

Yes, it isn't letting me log in to leave this comment under my name. I am game for a new activity. Nice way to stretch your already creative brain. Mary

TanyaMcGuire said...

Cool pad and cool idea wish I had your energy.

Jodie said...

Thanks Mary & Tanya--you're both in the drawing!

Moon Stumpp said...

Wonderful! OMG, what a great idea to record goals, lists, or whatever. You are multi-talented.