Sunday, February 11, 2007

A new set on eBay tonight, too--you'll have to click the link to see it!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200078759534

If you've been wondering why all of a sudden I'm listing on eBay--here's the story:

My husband and I are planning on travelling the world in an R.V. Well, not really the "world", maybe just the U.S., Mexico & Canada. Jewels--you have hook-ups? I'll come see ya (park in your driveway)! We've been planning this for the last five years. Selling the house & being a travelling bead show--sounds like fun, yes? I just figured last week that we only have 20 months until we want to leave. 20 months!! That's not very long, now is it? So I'm going to need some extra money--and what better way to get it than to part with some of my beads? Really, it's a win-win situation. You get some beads--I get to leave this cold state. Care to help out a starving (HA! If you've seen me, you know that's not true!) artist??

3 comments:

tami and todd said...

Hey, if you make it out to Salt Lake Utah let me know and we'll set up a little somethin' somethin' at my place for all my bead lovin' friends... how does that sound! I also hope I can help by buying some of your beads... this thing your doing is something that my mom and dad wanted to do too.

Jodie said...

Sweet--I'll do that! My mom & dad travelled this way for many years--they wound up in New Mexico and decided not to come back!

Moon Stumpp said...

What a wonderful way to see the country. You will have a great time!!!!!!