Wednesday, January 17, 2007



Jewels, my online blogger friend sent me the most amazing bracelet!! The bracelet is one of her Lentil Twist line in a lovely amethyst purple. I love it! I got it yesterday when I was having kind of a crappy day (let's not go there) and it sure did cheer up right up! I've been wearing it even since! And earrings too! Lovely pearl earrings with an adorable heart chain--the picture on her blog is much better--so I'll leave you with her link. Enjoy looking at all her lovely creations!!


1 comment:

Jewels said...

Yay! Hooray!
Finally *ahem*. Man, I was starting to think that someone at the border liked your package so much, they'd decided to keep it! LOL!

I'm happy you like them. If you ever want some of that heart chain, check out Bamyan. They're in Toronto, but they're prices are very good, and I love their wares!
www.bamyansilver.com/

Yay! ;)