Friday, September 29, 2006

Okay--nothing new to show today but I did figure out how to change my blog so anyone can leave me a comment--you don't have to sign in now or anything! So everyone--if you see something you like, let's hear it! If you see something you must have for your very own--let me know!

This weekend is my class on color theory with Margie Deeb. It's a two-day workshop so I'll probably not be making any beads or jewelry for you to see, sorry about that. Can't be helped! I'm really looking forward to a good learning experience. Your brain is a muscle--exercise it! I also signed up for "Vegetarian Cooking the East Indian Way" at my local community college that starts next month. More fun!!

1 comment:

TanyaMcGuire said...

Ah! I had forgotten you were taking class. I am guessing that is why you are not on line.